• Problem with boardview file ASUS TP410UA

Правила форума:Нажмите здесь, чтобы посмотреть правила этого форума

1. W tym dziale dozwolone jest wyłącznie zgłaszanie problemów, błędów czy też propozycji usprawnień, związanych bezpośrednio z forum Elvikom.
2. Zabronione jest zamieszczanie jakichkolwiek danych osobowych/firmowych, a także reklamy (w tym kryptoreklamy).
3. Piszemy poprawną polszczyzną, nie przeklinamy, nie krzyczymy.

Re: Problem with boardview file ASUS TP410UA

от Google Adsense [BOT] 2 Июль 2024, 11:06

#2 Re: Problem with boardview file ASUS TP410UA

от Vogelek23 2 Июль 2024, 11:24
It is a CAD boardview, so you can open it with Boardviewer 2.0.1.9 available here: post251581.html#p251581 or BVREview - last file from this post: post38361.html#p38361. All the apps are free to download. There may be other software you may use, but I did not test it.

#3 Re: Problem with boardview file ASUS TP410UA

от Rhork 2 Июль 2024, 11:35
I know before asking I tried with :
- Boardviewer
- Openboardview
- Allegro

#4 Re: Problem with boardview file ASUS TP410UA

от Vogelek23 2 Июль 2024, 11:49
Rhork писал(а):- Boardviewer
Interesting 8-) Just checked all versions available on our forum (1.2.0.0 -> 2.0.1.8 -> 2.0.1.9) and ALL of them open this file correctly. Something is wrong with your computer then.
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение

Rhork писал(а):- Openboardview
- Allegro
Openboardview does not work with this file, and Allegro Viewer is for large BRD files only (15MB+).

Rhork писал(а):I changed the extension to .brd
Do not change the extension in any case. Just open with Boardviewer (any version) or BVREview, both apps open this particular file correctly.
Изображение

#5 Re: Problem with boardview file ASUS TP410UA

от Rhork 2 Июль 2024, 12:43
Ok it's good don't have understand but certainly a title problem of file. Thanks ;)

#6 Re: Problem with boardview file ASUS TP410UA  [РЕШЕНО]

от Vogelek23 2 Июль 2024, 13:51
May be the brackets problem, try to rename the file by escaping brackets.

#7 Re: Problem with boardview file ASUS TP410UA

от Rhork 2 Июль 2024, 14:17
That's what I did, I changed the full name and no more worries, it's the first time it's happened to me so I was thinking more of a file problem, thank you ;)
You can close this thread ;)

Re: Problem with boardview file ASUS TP410UA

от Google Adsense [BOT] 2 Июль 2024, 14:17