• Marshall stanmore II Identify value of resistors in power supply

Zasady działu:Kliknij, aby przejrzeć zasady tego działu

1. Tytuł wątku powinien zawierać markę i pełny model sprzętu oraz skrótowy opis usterki.
  2. Treść wątku powinna zawierać dokładny opis usterki, co zostało sprawdzone/wymienione/zmierzone, wyniki tych działań, oznaczenie kodowe PCB (w przypadku napraw hardware) oraz sformułowane pytanie. W przypadku problemów z odczytaniem oznaczenia kodowego PCB, należy przeczytać TEN WĄTEK. Jeśli nadal nie można znaleźć oznaczenia, należy zamieścić wyraźne zdjęcia obu stron płyty - należy przy tym usunąć wszelkie folie i moduły, mogące ewentualnie zasłaniać oznaczenia płyty.
  3. Przed napisaniem nowego tematu, każdy użytkownik zobowiązany jest zapoznać się z wątkami w dziale SZKOLENIA i na ich podstawie dokonać próby wstępnej diagnostyki uszkodzenia.
  4. Nie jest dozwolone umieszczanie załączników w postaci kompletnych dokumentacji, a także jakichkolwiek wsadów BIOS / firmware (do tego służy dział PLIKI BIOS DO WERYFIKACJI). Dozwolone jest wyłącznie umieszczenie fragmentu dokumentacji, który ułatwi autorowi diagnostykę/naprawę sprzętu z wątku. W jednym poście można zamieścić nie więcej, niż jedną stronę instrukcji/schematu. Plik nie może posiadać widocznych znaków wodnych, napisów "confidential", adresów email etc.
  5. Nie jest dozwolone zamieszczanie linków do plików, znajdujących się na innych stronach internetowych.
  6. Nie jest dozwolone zakładanie tematu, który opisuje usterkę więcej niż jednego sprzętu. W takich przypadkach należy utworzyć osobne wątki dla każdego sprzętu.
  7. Nie jest dozwolone pisanie tematu lub postu, mającego charakter zapytania o schemat, boardview, zdjęcia płyty, wsad BIOS lub instrukcję serwisową. Do takich zapytań służy dział ZAPYTANIA O DOKUMENTACJE/BIOS.

#1 Marshall stanmore II Identify value of resistors in power supply

przez Zemog 9 lipca 2024, 10:55
I have the Marshall Stanmore II bluetooth speaker with power supply part number DSO602-240250-17417. The diode bridge is damaged and shorted, and has damaged other parts of the circuit. After cleaning and sanitizing, I cannot clearly identify the value of resistors R8, R9 and R10, especially R9.
R8 and R10 appear to be 10 ohms (marked 100) but R9?

Can somebody help me ?

Obrazek

Re: Marshall stanmore II Identify value of resistors in power supply

przez Google Adsense [BOT] 9 lipca 2024, 10:55

#2 Re: Marshall stanmore II Identify value of resistors in power supply

przez matic 10 lipca 2024, 14:25
Hello!

Please, post a clear picture of primary side of the power supply from both sides of the board.

#3 Re: Marshall stanmore II Identify value of resistors in power supply

przez Zemog 10 lipca 2024, 19:51
Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

Is it ok?

#4 Re: Marshall stanmore II Identify value of resistors in power supply

przez matic 11 lipca 2024, 08:32
These three resistors are shunts to sense the current flowing through the transistor Q1.
What is the marking of chip U1?

#5 Re: Marshall stanmore II Identify value of resistors in power supply

przez Zemog 11 lipca 2024, 12:44
matic napisał(a):¿Cuál es la marca del chip U1?

GR8874

#6 Re: Marshall stanmore II Identify value of resistors in power supply

przez matic 11 lipca 2024, 14:30
Replace all three resistors R8, R9, R10 with a value 1Ω/1%, package 1206.

Also check the resistor R11 (470Ω) and measure the resistance between pin 4 and pin 6 of chip U1 (it should be high - in kΩ range or greater).

#7 Re: Marshall stanmore II Identify value of resistors in power supply

przez Zemog 11 lipca 2024, 19:37
matic napisał(a):Reemplace las tres resistencias R8, R9, R10 con un valor de 1Ω/1%, paquete 1206

Could I place the 3 1.2Ω resistors? The supplier has them of that value, but not 1Ω
Will it influence?

#8 Re: Marshall stanmore II Identify value of resistors in power supply

przez matic 11 lipca 2024, 20:09
No, you couldn't.
The value of these resistors is critical and should be within a few % tolerance. At 1.2Ω resistors, the tolerance is 20%, which is not acceptable.

The option is to use three pieces of 1.2Ω resistors and an additional one piece of 2Ω (or 2.2Ω) resistor, which you solder on the top of resistor R9.

Note that the tolerance of used resistors must be 1% (the classic resistors with a tolerance of 5% are not acceptable here).

#9 Re: Marshall stanmore II Identify value of resistors in power supply

przez Zemog 15 lipca 2024, 14:00
matic napisał(a):También verifique la resistencia R11 (470Ω) y mida la resistencia entre los pines 4 y 6 del chip U1 (debe ser alta, en el rango de kΩ). o mayor).

The value of R11 is correct.

The resistance between pins 4 and 6 of U1 (with the chip soldered on the board) is 2k, can this be considered valid?

Q1 (svf10n60f) was also damaged and is shorted

#10 Re: Marshall stanmore II Identify value of resistors in power supply

przez matic 16 lipca 2024, 10:10
Zemog napisał(a):The resistance between pins 4 and 6 of U1 (with the chip soldered on the board) is 2k, can this be considered valid?
That's probably fine, so the chip U1 probably survived.

Zemog napisał(a):Q1 (svf10n60f) was also damaged and is shorted
That's expected and is also a reason for the damage on resistors R8, R9, R10.
The fuse F1 is probably also damaged.

#11 Re: Marshall stanmore II Identify value of resistors in power supply

przez Zemog 25 lipca 2024, 12:20
The 3 resistors go in parallel, right?
According to the first photo, although the track is damaged, it seems to me that they are in parallel, and I have repaired the track on both sides of the resistors.

Obrazek

#12 Re: Marshall stanmore II Identify value of resistors in power supply

przez matic 26 lipca 2024, 11:47
Zemog napisał(a):The 3 resistors go in parallel, right?
Yes, exactly.

#13 Re: Marshall stanmore II Identify value of resistors in power supply

przez Zemog 1 października 2024, 14:12
Hello, sorry for the delay but I have not been able to continue with this repair before.
After replacing the resistors and other damaged components, there is still no current at the output.

In the Drain of the 10N60 I now have 330V but in Gate and Source 0V.
Would it be logical to change U1 (GR8874)?

#14 Re: Marshall stanmore II Identify value of resistors in power supply

przez matic 1 października 2024, 21:30
- Measure the resistances to ground on pins 3, 5, 6, 8 of chip U1.
- Measure the voltage to ground on pin 8 of chip U1.

#15 Re: Marshall stanmore II Identify value of resistors in power supply

przez Zemog 3 października 2024, 20:04
matic napisał(a):Medir las resistencias a tierra en los pines 3, 5, 6, 8 del chip U1

Pin 3 ... 7 Ohm4
Pin 5 ... 10k
Pin 6 ... 1,7k
Pin 8 ... More than 2 Mega ohms

matic napisał(a):Mida la tensión a tierra en el pin 8 del chip U1

Pin 8 ... 311V

PD. Pin 6 (VCC) ... 0V

#16 Re: Marshall stanmore II Identify value of resistors in power supply

przez matic 3 października 2024, 21:08
Zemog napisał(a):Pin 3 ... 7 Ohm4
What does it mean? Is it 7.4Ω or what?

#17 Re: Marshall stanmore II Identify value of resistors in power supply

przez Zemog 4 października 2024, 11:07
No, sorry! I missed the 4 without realizing it. It's 7 Ω

#18 Re: Marshall stanmore II Identify value of resistors in power supply  [ROZWIĄZANY]

przez matic 7 października 2024, 09:49
Not fine. It should be 470Ω.

There are only two options:
You have replaced the resistor R11 with a wrong value, otherwise the chip U1 is damaged.

#19 Re: Marshall stanmore II Identify value of resistors in power supply

przez Zemog 16 października 2024, 14:12
matic napisał(a):el chip U1 está dañado

U1 chip (GR8874) changed, and now the equipment is working. Thank you very much

Re: Marshall stanmore II Identify value of resistors in power supply

przez Google Adsense [BOT] 16 października 2024, 14:12