• Pioneer DM-40-W without power

Правила форума:Нажмите здесь, чтобы посмотреть правила этого форума

1. Тема должна иметь: бренд, полное обозначение компьютера и краткое описание неисправности.
  2. Сообщение темы должно содержать: маркировку материнской платы (в случае аппаратного обеспечения ремонта), расширенное описание неисправности, что было проверено/заменено/измерено + выводы и вопрос. Если вы не можете найти маркировки материнской платы, вы должны прочитать ЭТУ ТЕМУ. Если вы все еще не можете найти маркировки, удалите пожалуйста фотографии обеих сторон материнской платы - удалите сначала все пленки и модули, которые могут покрывать маркировку.
  3. Перед публикацией новой темы, вы должны прочитать все темы на форуме КУРСЫ и попытаться сделать предварительный диагноз, основанный на содержании этих курсов.
  4. Не допускаем прикреплять вложения в виде полных инструкций/схем (или ссылки для них на другие сайты), а также файлов BIOS / прошивок. Вы можете разместить только небольшую часть инструкции/схемы или дать ссылку на файл BIOS на форуме НЕПРОВЕРЕННЫЕ ФАЙЛЫ BIOS/EFI, что упростит диагностику/ремонт для автора темы. Вы не можете дать более одной полной страницы инструкции/схемы на один пост. Файл не может иметь видимых водяных знаков, «конфиденциальных» меток, адресов электронной почты и т.д.
  5. Невозможно создать тему, в которой вы описываете неисправность более чем одного компьютера. Вы должны создавать отдельные темы для каждого компьютера.
  6. Не разрешается создавать тему, в которой вы спрашиваете схемы, бордвю, фотографий материнской платы, файлы BIOS или сервис-мануалы. Если вы хотите попросить любой из этих, вы должны открыть новую тему в форуме ЗАПРОСЫ О ДОКУМЕНТАЦИЮ И BIOS/EFI.

#1 Pioneer DM-40-W without power

от Zemog 24 Сентябрь 2024, 20:13
Hello everyone!
I have a Pioneer speaker model DM-40-W, with part number on the power supply 23PW03000126.
Initially it came with the SR5200 diode shorted, which has been replaced by SB5200.
After changing the rectifier diode, the power supply continues without generating voltage.
The 10N60 mosfet was checked and it is fine, but on its pins I only have voltage on Drain (pin 2) 330V.
On Gate and Source there is 0V.
There is a 6-pin component with AEsG1 silkscreen, which I cannot identify to look for the datasheet. On all its pins there is 0V, except on one of them there is 10.8V. The photo indicates the pin that has voltage
On the primary of the transformer, on the 2 pins at the ends I have 330V and on the 2 central pins 0V
Can anyone help me?

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Re: Pioneer DM-40-W without power

от Google Adsense [BOT] 24 Сентябрь 2024, 20:13

#2 Re: Pioneer DM-40-W without power

от matic 24 Сентябрь 2024, 21:37
Zemog писал(а):I cannot identify to look for the datasheet.
Hello!
I also can't identify this chip, but it's definitely a primary PWM controller chip with a pretty standard pinout:
Изображение
For the reference, you can use a data sheet of some other similar chip, for example OB2263, AP3103, or R7731A (attached).

Measure the resistances to ground on pins 2, 4 of this chip.

Необходимо авторизоваться для просмотра вложений в этом сообщении.

#3 Re: Pioneer DM-40-W without power

от Zemog 25 Сентябрь 2024, 10:42
matic писал(а): Mida las resistencias a tierra en los pines 2, 4 de este chip.

Pin 2 ... 71K
Pin 4 ... 3,30K

#4 Re: Pioneer DM-40-W without power

от matic 27 Сентябрь 2024, 16:02
Do you have a 1:1 isolation transformer and an oscilloscope?
If so, use an oscilloscope to measure the voltage on pin 6 of chip in reference to the "hot" ground. The power supply must of course be powered via an isolation transformer.
Check that you get at least a pulse, when the power is connected.

#5 Re: Pioneer DM-40-W without power

от Zemog 28 Сентябрь 2024, 12:04
Sorry, I don't have an isolation transformer or an oscilloscope.

#6 Re: Pioneer DM-40-W without power

от matic 30 Сентябрь 2024, 09:49
Without equipment it's only option to identify the chip and replace it.
Remove the chip from the board and check if pin 3 is connected anywhere on the board at all.

#7 Re: Pioneer DM-40-W without power

от Zemog 30 Сентябрь 2024, 13:05
Pin 3 is not connected anywhere

Изображение

#8 Re: Pioneer DM-40-W without power

от Vogelek23 30 Сентябрь 2024, 14:21
Check - or replace straight off - the other diode (below marked yellow) and measure the resistances on both capacitors marked red.
Изображение

#9 Re: Pioneer DM-40-W without power

от Zemog 30 Сентябрь 2024, 19:35
The other diode was checked at the time and was fine, but I have changed it as well.

Vogelek23 писал(а):mida las resistencias en ambos capacitores marcados en rojo

The resistance in the capacitors with respect to ground is approximately 180k

I have also changed them since I had them in stock

#10 Re: Pioneer DM-40-W without power  [РЕШЕНО]

от matic 1 Октябрь 2024, 08:57
Since the pin 3 of the chip is not connected, it's probably something similar to SG6849 or SGP400.
Try to replace the chip with SG6849-65TZ or SGP400TZ.

#11 Re: Pioneer DM-40-W without power

от Zemog 15 Октябрь 2024, 14:09
matic писал(а):Intente reemplazar el chip con SG6849-65TZ

I ordered these chips and they arrived today, but the order arrived wrong.
The SG6849-65TZ chip should come with the BB741 silkscreen, and the chip that the Chinese sent me comes with the BB709 silkscreen.
Do you know which one it could correspond to? Will it be the same one? Will it work for me?

#12 Re: Pioneer DM-40-W without power

от Vogelek23 15 Октябрь 2024, 22:20
Zemog писал(а):The SG6849-65TZ chip should come with the BB741 silkscreen
No. It should come with BBxxx marking, where xxx may differ as it is a die run code (lot code). It can be BB714, BB741, BB515, BB807 etc. but still referring to the same chip.

Zemog писал(а):Do you know which one it could correspond to?
SG6849-65TZ.

Zemog писал(а):Will it work for me?
Yes, as long as SG6849-65TZ is the correct replacement for "AEsG1" chip.

#13 Re: Pioneer DM-40-W without power

от Zemog 16 Октябрь 2024, 12:00
matic писал(а):Intente reemplazar el chip con SG6849-65TZ

Chip changed with SG6849-65TZ and equipment working.
Therefore, SG6849-65TZ is the correct replacement for the "AEsG1" chip.

Vogelek23 писал(а):Sí. Debe venir con la marca BBxxx, donde xxx puede diferir ya que es un código de ejecución de matriz (código de lote). Puede ser BB714, BB741, BB515, BB807, etc. pero sigue refiriéndose al mismo chip.

Correct, BB741 and BB709 correspond to the same chip

Re: Pioneer DM-40-W without power

от Google Adsense [BOT] 16 Октябрь 2024, 12:00