• Pioneer DM-40-W without power

Zasady działu:Kliknij, aby przejrzeć zasady tego działu

1. Tytuł wątku powinien zawierać markę i pełny model sprzętu oraz skrótowy opis usterki.
  2. Treść wątku powinna zawierać dokładny opis usterki, co zostało sprawdzone/wymienione/zmierzone, wyniki tych działań, oznaczenie kodowe PCB (w przypadku napraw hardware) oraz sformułowane pytanie. W przypadku problemów z odczytaniem oznaczenia kodowego PCB, należy przeczytać TEN WĄTEK. Jeśli nadal nie można znaleźć oznaczenia, należy zamieścić wyraźne zdjęcia obu stron płyty - należy przy tym usunąć wszelkie folie i moduły, mogące ewentualnie zasłaniać oznaczenia płyty.
  3. Przed napisaniem nowego tematu, każdy użytkownik zobowiązany jest zapoznać się z wątkami w dziale SZKOLENIA i na ich podstawie dokonać próby wstępnej diagnostyki uszkodzenia.
  4. Nie jest dozwolone umieszczanie załączników w postaci kompletnych dokumentacji, a także jakichkolwiek wsadów BIOS / firmware (do tego służy dział PLIKI BIOS DO WERYFIKACJI). Dozwolone jest wyłącznie umieszczenie fragmentu dokumentacji, który ułatwi autorowi diagnostykę/naprawę sprzętu z wątku. W jednym poście można zamieścić nie więcej, niż jedną stronę instrukcji/schematu. Plik nie może posiadać widocznych znaków wodnych, napisów "confidential", adresów email etc.
  5. Nie jest dozwolone zamieszczanie linków do plików, znajdujących się na innych stronach internetowych.
  6. Nie jest dozwolone zakładanie tematu, który opisuje usterkę więcej niż jednego sprzętu. W takich przypadkach należy utworzyć osobne wątki dla każdego sprzętu.
  7. Nie jest dozwolone pisanie tematu lub postu, mającego charakter zapytania o schemat, boardview, zdjęcia płyty, wsad BIOS lub instrukcję serwisową. Do takich zapytań służy dział ZAPYTANIA O DOKUMENTACJE/BIOS.

#1 Pioneer DM-40-W without power

przez Zemog 24 września 2024, 20:13
Hello everyone!
I have a Pioneer speaker model DM-40-W, with part number on the power supply 23PW03000126.
Initially it came with the SR5200 diode shorted, which has been replaced by SB5200.
After changing the rectifier diode, the power supply continues without generating voltage.
The 10N60 mosfet was checked and it is fine, but on its pins I only have voltage on Drain (pin 2) 330V.
On Gate and Source there is 0V.
There is a 6-pin component with AEsG1 silkscreen, which I cannot identify to look for the datasheet. On all its pins there is 0V, except on one of them there is 10.8V. The photo indicates the pin that has voltage
On the primary of the transformer, on the 2 pins at the ends I have 330V and on the 2 central pins 0V
Can anyone help me?

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

Re: Pioneer DM-40-W without power

przez Google Adsense [BOT] 24 września 2024, 20:13

#2 Re: Pioneer DM-40-W without power

przez matic 24 września 2024, 21:37
Zemog napisał(a):I cannot identify to look for the datasheet.
Hello!
I also can't identify this chip, but it's definitely a primary PWM controller chip with a pretty standard pinout:
Obrazek
For the reference, you can use a data sheet of some other similar chip, for example OB2263, AP3103, or R7731A (attached).

Measure the resistances to ground on pins 2, 4 of this chip.

Musisz być zalogowany, aby zobaczyć pliki załączone do tego postu.

#3 Re: Pioneer DM-40-W without power

przez Zemog 25 września 2024, 10:42
matic napisał(a): Mida las resistencias a tierra en los pines 2, 4 de este chip.

Pin 2 ... 71K
Pin 4 ... 3,30K

#4 Re: Pioneer DM-40-W without power

przez matic 27 września 2024, 16:02
Do you have a 1:1 isolation transformer and an oscilloscope?
If so, use an oscilloscope to measure the voltage on pin 6 of chip in reference to the "hot" ground. The power supply must of course be powered via an isolation transformer.
Check that you get at least a pulse, when the power is connected.

#5 Re: Pioneer DM-40-W without power

przez Zemog 28 września 2024, 12:04
Sorry, I don't have an isolation transformer or an oscilloscope.

#6 Re: Pioneer DM-40-W without power

przez matic 30 września 2024, 09:49
Without equipment it's only option to identify the chip and replace it.
Remove the chip from the board and check if pin 3 is connected anywhere on the board at all.

#7 Re: Pioneer DM-40-W without power

przez Zemog 30 września 2024, 13:05
Pin 3 is not connected anywhere

Obrazek

#8 Re: Pioneer DM-40-W without power

przez Vogelek23 30 września 2024, 14:21
Check - or replace straight off - the other diode (below marked yellow) and measure the resistances on both capacitors marked red.
Obrazek

#9 Re: Pioneer DM-40-W without power

przez Zemog 30 września 2024, 19:35
The other diode was checked at the time and was fine, but I have changed it as well.

Vogelek23 napisał(a):mida las resistencias en ambos capacitores marcados en rojo

The resistance in the capacitors with respect to ground is approximately 180k

I have also changed them since I had them in stock

#10 Re: Pioneer DM-40-W without power  [ROZWIĄZANY]

przez matic 1 października 2024, 08:57
Since the pin 3 of the chip is not connected, it's probably something similar to SG6849 or SGP400.
Try to replace the chip with SG6849-65TZ or SGP400TZ.

#11 Re: Pioneer DM-40-W without power

przez Zemog 15 października 2024, 14:09
matic napisał(a):Intente reemplazar el chip con SG6849-65TZ

I ordered these chips and they arrived today, but the order arrived wrong.
The SG6849-65TZ chip should come with the BB741 silkscreen, and the chip that the Chinese sent me comes with the BB709 silkscreen.
Do you know which one it could correspond to? Will it be the same one? Will it work for me?

#12 Re: Pioneer DM-40-W without power

przez Vogelek23 15 października 2024, 22:20
Zemog napisał(a):The SG6849-65TZ chip should come with the BB741 silkscreen
No. It should come with BBxxx marking, where xxx may differ as it is a die run code (lot code). It can be BB714, BB741, BB515, BB807 etc. but still referring to the same chip.

Zemog napisał(a):Do you know which one it could correspond to?
SG6849-65TZ.

Zemog napisał(a):Will it work for me?
Yes, as long as SG6849-65TZ is the correct replacement for "AEsG1" chip.

#13 Re: Pioneer DM-40-W without power

przez Zemog 16 października 2024, 12:00
matic napisał(a):Intente reemplazar el chip con SG6849-65TZ

Chip changed with SG6849-65TZ and equipment working.
Therefore, SG6849-65TZ is the correct replacement for the "AEsG1" chip.

Vogelek23 napisał(a):Sí. Debe venir con la marca BBxxx, donde xxx puede diferir ya que es un código de ejecución de matriz (código de lote). Puede ser BB714, BB741, BB515, BB807, etc. pero sigue refiriéndose al mismo chip.

Correct, BB741 and BB709 correspond to the same chip

Re: Pioneer DM-40-W without power

przez Google Adsense [BOT] 16 października 2024, 12:00